'Love Is All You Need' Christine & Tom's Beatle's Inspired Wedding Day at Hard Days Night Hotel in Liverpool

This was such a super cool wedding, inspired by The Beatles, their music and their heritage. We had  fun visiting Liverpool way back in the Spring, we checked out The Cavern and Beatles Story Museum as well as the Hard Days Night Hotel the venue for the ceremony and reception. 

We had a very clear brief from these two, a great mood board; a celebration of music and purple loveliness, lots pzazz and sparkle.
~
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need. - The Beatles, All You Need Is Love
~
Our beautiful Bride and her lovely Bridesmaid were presented with their Bridal Bouquets by our Jason
I included a glorious selection of the English Garden Rose Patience,  Safi Blue,  Silverado, Cool Water, Ocean Song, Metalina, Akito and Snowflake Roses, Purple & White Hydrangeas, Deep Purple Sweet Peas, Royal Purple Lissianthus, Eucalyptus and Thalaspi in this lovely purple and ivory wedding bouquet
The Bridal Bouquet was more purple than ivory and the Bridesmaids bouquet more ivory than purple
The Hard Days Night Hotel in Liverpool
There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed. Some forever, not for better, some have gone and some remain. - The Beatles, In My Life


Huge spheres of fresh Hydrangeas, Dahlias, Lissianthus and Phalaenopsis Orchids sat on top of our crystal candlesticks framed the ceremony space


The lovely Tom complete with his very simple and elegant Akito Rose and Eucalyptus Boutonniere



The Bridesmaids and Flower Girls arrived and looked beautiful
The Flower Girls were wearing little ivory flower girl frocks and carried little bouquets of Roses and Sweet Peas with Hydrangeas and autumnal Oak leaves


I get by with a little help from my friends. - The Beatles, Little Help From My Friends
Little child, little child, won't you come dance with me? I'm so sad and lonely, baby take a chance with me. - The Beatles, Little Child
The Bridesmaid's Bouquets toned perfectly with their deep purple gowns



How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people? - The Beatles, Baby, Your A Rich Man
It wont be long, 'til I belong to you. - The Beatles, It Won't Be Long
Our breathtaking Bride the lovely Christine
Such a beautiful September Bridal Bouquet in Purple and Ivory
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on across the universe. - The Beatles, Across The Universe
Massive Congratulations to Chrsitine & Tom from all of the team here at Flower Design Events


Love is old, love is new, love is all, love is you. - The Beatles, Because
She loves you and you know that can't be bad. - The Beatles, She Loves You
The wedding bouquet of English Garden Rose Patience,  Safi Blue,  Silverado, Cool Water, Ocean Song, Metalina, Akito and Snowflake Roses, Purple & White Hydrangeas, Deep Purple Sweet Peas, Royal Purple Lissianthus, Eucalyptus and Thalasp


The seating plan was a fabulous collection of Beatles 'Singles'

The tables were dressed with a combination of high and low table designs, our tall elegant crystal candlesticks topped with spheres of Hydrangeas, Phalaenopsis Orchids and Roses
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love. - The Beatles, Can't Buy Me Love
Crystal Candelstick with a floral sphere and crystal droplets

The Top Table was dressed with crystal clear glass cubes set on mirror tiles and filled with posies of fresh flowers
Hurricane Lamps surrounded by wreaths of fresh flowers including Orchids, Roses, Hydrangeas, Lissianthus and Dahlias








The central cube on the top table was filled with a luscious posy of Orchids, Roses and Hydrangeas

Love, love me do, you know I love you. I'll always be true, so please, love me do. - The Beatles, Love Me Do








My heart went boom, when I crossed that room and I held her hand in mine. - The Beatles, I Saw Her Standing There
Picture yourself on a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, a girl with kaleidoscope eyes. - The Beatles, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

You got that something, I think you'll understand. When I feel that something, I want to hold your hand. - The Beatles, I Want To Hold Your Hand


There's nothing you can do that can't be done. - The Beatles, All You Need Is Love


Here come old flat top, he come grooving out slowly. He got joo joo eye ball, he one holy roller, he got hair down to his knee, got to be a joker he just do what he please. - The Beatles, Come Together



Massive thanks to the lovely Christine & Tom for choosing us to create their wedding flowers for them.
Our work here was done it was time to say Good Bye...Hello, hello, hello. I don't know why you say good-bye, I say hello. - The Beatles, Hello Goodbye
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. - The Beatles, The End

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for helping make it such an amazing day with your stunning flowers, they were so beautiful and a brilliant service you gave thank you Diane, ( mother of the groom ) x

Most Popular Posts